What's in My Bag


You guys must be very curious about what exactly stuff I put in my camera bag?




My basic on-site travel kits are,

1. Of course, one luggage suitcase for personal belonging.

2. One top notched camera Tripod.

3. A heavy fibers of the bullet proof fabric with high quality, made to strict US army troop standards for tear strength's Camera Backpack with,
a) 2 camera bodies,
b) 1 super wide angel professional grade lens,
c) 1 professional grade F2.8 big aperture tele zoom,
d) 2 camera-top flashes,
e) 1 powerful laptop computer,
f) at least 1 backup lens,
g) 1 portable hard disk,
h) a couple memory cards,
i) lots of batteries.

4. A whole set of (Hollywood standard) reflector.

Additional special and specific lenses and/or a complete set of 6X7 format cameras for special tasks.

5. For big budget production, 1 extra (Hollywood quality) Lighting Case for 2 studio flash heads, 2 light stands, softboxes, umbrellas, reflectors, voltage chargers, adapters and cables.



If have assistants travel with me, each assistant will equip exactly same as I do above. Every single one will have to carry an equal amount of stuff.





Photo credit unknown, but this is definitely not my backpack





for Chinese Translation of this Post,
本文另有翻譯成中文的版本,


我的袋中錦囊





Comments

Popular posts from this blog