Sweepstakes

2/6/2005




Over 2,600 visits within (less than) 12 hours, right after I had uploaded this stunning picture on my previous blog.




Everyone was guessing where did I take this beautiful picture?
Maybe I should hold an online sweepstakes right here on my work blog.




*My personal reportage related to this stunning site were published/disclosed long ago on newspapers and magazines (such as, Liberty Times, Apple Daily and the China Times Weekly). And international in-flight magazine, too. Therefore, I am asking the favors of keeping it in the dark, for the time being, for anyone who had already read my articles out there. Let us not deprive the pleasure from the guessing game for someone not yet known this beautiful scenic spot. Have fun, guys!

Don Schumann







for Chinese Translation of this Post,
本文另有翻譯成中文的版本,

有獎徵答





Comments

Popular posts from this blog